[xsd-users] XSD Deploy to itanium 64

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Oct 17 11:50:37 EDT 2006

Hi Jorge,

Jorge Sousa <jorgemiguelsousa at gmail.com> writes:

> I there, I would like to know if is in XSD road map to launch a deploy
> to IA (32/64) using icpc.

I assume you are interested in deploying XSD-based application to GNU/Linux
on IA-64 and your application is built with Intel C++ (icpc). I don't see
why we won't be able to support XSD on IA-64 with Intel C++ since we are
already supporting Intel C++ on IA-32 and EMT64.

If you are interested, we can build you XSD binary for GNU/Linux on IA-64.
For that we will need to know which distribution you are planning to use
as well as the version of Intel C++.

Regards,