[xsd-users] reading and writing non root elements

Greg Carter greg at permedia.ca
Tue Nov 28 12:15:01 EST 2006

OK I got it to work by setting the validate variable to false in the
parse function.  To get validation back working I've added a call to
DOMBuilder::setProperty(XMLUni::fgXercesSchemaExternalNoNameSpaceSchemaLocation,
location), but I can't seem to make Xerces happy with my schema
location... oh well I should get it eventually.

Thanks.
Greg.