[xsd-users] Mpeg-7 schema support? Problem:

Mattis Fjallstrom mattis at acm.org
Wed Nov 8 06:35:49 EST 2006

Hi Boris,

Thank you. I understand the problem much better now. I'm still surprised
that the mpeg-7 schema would have a problem like this ... it is supposed
to be some sort of standard, after all. :-) I'll see if I can find an
email address to ask an expert on mpeg-7 as well. If I find something,
I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Mattis