[xsd-users] "Not valid after content"

Doug Bengtson Doug.Bengtson at wnco.com
Tue May 30 13:12:22 EDT 2006

I've been trying to get xsd-tree code to work with an input stream and I
keep getting a "Not valid after content" error thrown as an exception.

I took the library example from /tree and change the driver.cxx file as
follows:

> //std::auto_ptr<class catalog> l (catalog (argv[1]));
> std::ifstream fileStream (argv[1]);
> std::auto_ptr<class catalog> l (catalog(fileStream));

When I run the example it gives me a ":54:7 error: Not valid after
content" exception description.  Does anyone have any suggestions or
examples of code like this that work?

Thanks!