[xsd-users] RE: Building examples with Visual Studio 2005

Cheung, Yeung Franklin fcheung at kns.com
Wed May 24 04:47:07 EDT 2006

Hi Boris,

 I do remember the zip was decompressed and the directory
xerces-c-2.7-i686-windows-vc-8.0-rtti was created and is still there with
full content. I don't have 7.1 zip file nor the directory. So I am supposed
to have been using the correct version. Besides I have only Visual Studio
2005 on my laptop. So what really happens now?

Thanks.

Franklin