[xsd-users] x86 for Solaris

Miller, David David.Miller at kbcfp.com
Fri Jul 28 08:42:19 EDT 2006

We are successfully using xsd to generate documents based on FpML and
are find the generated code very useful.

I think we should be able to compile our own version if needed, but are
there any plans to have a built version available for Solaris x86 ?

-----
This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived by any transmission to an unintended recipient.  If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender, not those of KBC Financial Products or any affiliate thereof.

This message does not create any obligation, contractual or otherwise, on the part of any such entity.  It is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) of, or a recommendation to buy or sell, any financial product.  Any prices or other values included in this message are indicative only, and do not necessarily represent current market prices, the prices at which any KBC entity would enter into a transaction or the prices at which similar transactions may be carried on that entity's own books.   The information contained in this message is provided "as is", without representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind.  Past performance is not indicative of future returns.