[xsd-users] GML classes

Buchholz Henrik Henrik.buchholz at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jul 19 13:30:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am searching for a way to generate C++ classes from the CityGML
schema, which is built on GML. I found GML in the list of schemas that
have successfully been processed with xsd. I tried it out - including
the recommended "--generate-polymorphic" option - but got a large number
of errors like this:

"citygml.xsd:1105:49: error: Recurse: There is not a complete functional
mapping between the particles"

I googled for this error and found out that other people also had this
problem, but found no solution. Is there a way to fix these errors
without having to change the schema?

Thx,

Henrik