[xsd-users] Re: Adding namspaces

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jul 11 09:51:17 EDT 2006

Hi Matt,

Matt Burnham <mwburn at mhpcc.hpc.mil> writes:

>    When I use this to add a namespace, the namespace is added, but then
>    I get a lot of compiler errors when compiling the generated cxx file.

Hm, that's strange. I compiled CoT event.xsd with the following command
(using XSD 2.1.1):

$ xsd cxx-tree --namespace-regex '/.* /foo::bar/' event.xsd

The resulting event.cxx compiles fine for me with g++. Can you provide
exact steps to reproduce this error? Also note that if you have any
.xsd files including or importing event.xsd, you will need to pass
the --namespace-regex option above when you compile them.

I also tried the new 2.2.0:

$ xsd cxx-tree --namespace-map =foo::bar event.xsd

And it also works fine.