[xsd-users] :: Segmentation fault ::

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Feb 22 12:06:50 EST 2006

Hi,

It's the first time I see a bug report in a poem-like style ;-).

galathaea galathaea <galathaea at gmail.com> writes:

> upgrading make (3.81beta4) changed the nature of the problem

This stuff is a bit messy at the moment. make-3.81 is being released
with betas and release candidates floating around. Soon (hopefully
this coming Sunday) it will all be in the past.

The 3.81beta4 has some bugs that make it incompatible with the
latest build (0.2.1). Unfortunately, even 3.81rc1, released last
Sunday, has some critical bugs that make it unusable. I have
created a distribution of make from CVS that is known to work
with build-0.2.1. You can get it here:

http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/make-3.81rc1.tar.bz2

Note that even though it says 3.81rc1, it actually includes
additional fixes from CVS.

Let me know if you run into any other problems.