AW: [xsd-users] adding xsd:any nodes to node-objects

Oliver.Kowalke at infineon.com Oliver.Kowalke at infineon.com
Tue Apr 11 01:48:18 EDT 2006

Hello Boris,

>> How can I add classes of embedded xml which were generated by xsd?
>
>I am not exactly sure what you mean by this. Can you provide a small
>example that should what you are trying to achieve?

The hello.xsd class-library generated by xsd allows access to the
embedded xml in c-node (for instance embed.xml in the sample).

I can also create a class-library for embed.xsd via xsd-tool.
Access to the embedded xml would be:

DOMNode * embed = c_n._node()->getFirstChild();
xyz::embed_type e_n (static_cast<DOMElement*> (embed), 0, 0);

I need to know how can I add a xyz::embed_type instance to a c_n
instance (other direction than previous example)?

With regards,
Oliver