[xsd-users] Parsing the Collada 1.3.1 XSD

Lucas Magder lucasmagder at rogers.com
Sat Dec 3 15:08:28 EST 2005

Hi,

I just downloaded the win32 build of 1.6.0 off the XSD site (I'm also using
the xerces build from there) I'm attempting to create a tree mapping based
on the collada 1.3.1 schema which is available here
http://www.collada.org/2005/COLLADASchema.xsd. xsd generates the following
output

COLLADASchema.xsd:1238:65: warning: element 'h' is implicitly  of anyType

COLLADASchema.xsd:1238:65: info: did you forget to specify 'type' attribute?

COLLADASchema.xsd:3079:29: ice: element 'node' is in unexpected condition

way.

Can anybody point me in the right direction towards getting this to work?

Thanks,

Lucas