[xsd-announcements] wiki.codesynthesis.com started

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Aug 22 08:40:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

We've started a Wiki (based on MediaWiki[1]) that will hopefully
become a community knowledge base for our various projects. For
XSD we are thinking of maintain informations such as FAQs, post-
release notes, tips for using on various platforms, etc. The
root page for XSD is

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/XSD

The page that has the most useful information at the moment
is the C++/Tree mapping FAQ:

http://wiki.codesynthesis.com/Tree/FAQ

You are welcome to participate in creating and editing the
information. Due to link spam we only allow logged-in users
to edit pages. All information is licensed under the GNU FDL
version 1.2.

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org

have fun,
-boris