[studxml-users] VS Studio 2015: Cannot open include file: 'xml/parser.h': No such file or directory

Mayeul Rousselet mayeul.rousselet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 07:11:32 EST 2017

Hi,

I've successfully built studxml with VS 2015 in 64bits.
I am trying to use studxml in a VS project (called P) but the compiler
can't find xml/parser.h

Here is my configuration:

I've unzip studxml into C:\dev\c++\libs\libstudxml-1.0.1
So here, we have a lib64 folder and a xml folder (with the includes).

In Visual studio, in the project P configuration (for all configuration),
i've declared:
- "Configuration Properties" > C/C++ > "Additionnal include directory"
: C:/dev/c++/libs/libstudxml-1.0.1

But when I type "#include "xml/parser.h" or "#include <xml/parser.h> in my
main source file, the compiler tells me:
*"fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'xml/parser.h': No such file
or director"*

What am I missing here?

Thank you,

Mayeul