[odb-users] best practice to access query result across transaction

Fan Zhang fanz at linux.com
Mon Mar 27 15:24:04 EDT 2017

Hi, guys,

First post here. I learned from here (http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2015-July/002682.html <http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2015-July/002682.html>) that the query result can not be accessed after the transaction is ended. I’m therefore copying stuff to a vector, which can be expensive. I guess odb must have some built-in support for this. Could you shed some light?

Thanks,

Fan