[odb-users] Performance issues for large sets

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 11:06:33 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have some performance issues with ODB when using very large sets of data.

I have a class, itself linked to multiple sub-classes, when i iterate over
them,
i only acces fields from the 'root' table.

I don't understand how odb works at this moment. At the global scope,
ODB queries the 'root' object, then at each iterator, ODB select the
different sub-objects.

Is there any way to:

   - disable select for sub objects when they are not directly accessed?
   - force select for sub objects at global scope?

Using odb, to make my research, i need only 4 seconds, but
at least 0.01 second by iteration on results.

(~180 000 results)

--
Deldycke Quentin