[odb-users] Is it possible to persist template classes?

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Aug 27 04:53:01 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,

Dan Man <armz4pxq at gmail.com> writes:

> I was wondering if I can persist template classes.

Yes, they are mapped to template tables ;-). Just kidding.

ODB does not support persisting class templates but it does support
making persistent objects out of class templates instantiations. Or
more precisely, it will support in the next version but this
functionality is already available in the pre-release form.

For more information on how it works (and the limitations) you
can read this recent thread:

http://codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2014-July/001987.html

And it continues:

http://codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2014-August/001994.html

Let me know if you would like a pre-release for another platform.