[odb-users] compiling error

袁袁斌 yb947835908 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:54:10 EDT 2012

Thank u so much,it helped a lot!!
Since I've install ODB successfully, I start to learn to use it by
compiling and running the examples. And I encounter with this problem:
While compiling the mapping example,it says:  (traits.hxx':error:unable to
open in read mode ).
What dose that mean and how can I solve this?
On the other hand, I tried to remove the (--hxx-prologue '#include
"traits.hxx"' ) option while compiling and manually added text (#include
"traits.hxx") into the generated file person-odb.hxx , it worked  just well.

PS: My compiling and running environment:
Windows 7 , Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 , sqlite3.

By the way, there is a tiny error: in the
file \odb-examples-2.0.0\c++11\README, you miss a '-' in the command
line,that is,it should be "odb ... --std c++11..." , not  "odb ... -std