[odb-users] Problem - Using ODB inside a DLL
boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Dec 12 09:10:12 EST 2011
Cuong Minh Tran <vaioinman at googlemail.com> writes:
> Nonetheless, looking back through the archives, I found my problem to be
> very much like this:
> But the archive does not seem to contain the solution.
In that case the problem seemed to be missing sqlite3.dll. I checked
the output from your original post and I see that libmysql.dll was
I think the best way to figure out what's going on is to create
a small test case that reproduces the problem. Then I would be
able to try to find out the cause.
More information about the odb-users