[libcutl-users] Small test file for libcutl 1.9.0

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Mar 16 09:19:01 EDT 2015

Hi Adnan,

Adnan RIHAN <axel50397 at gmail.com> writes:

> I’ve just subscribed to this mailing-list because I’ve submitted
> the libcutl package to homebrew, and I need to write a small test
> file, for the package to self-check (if it’s correctly compiled).
>
> As I don’t see any “test” archive or file in the libcutl archive,
> can someone make me a small main.c which will check some libcutl
> functions?

There are actually quite a few tests for libcutl, there is just
no autotools support for them and they are therefore not added
to the distribution. But they are all in the repository:

scm.codesynthesis.com/?p=libcutl/libcutl.git;a=tree;f=tests

So take your pick (and no, I have no plans to add autotools
support for tests as I am working on "true" solution for all
this).

Boris